ChamBanaCon is a small Science-Fiction Relaxicon; our attendance varies from 125 to 250 attendees.
Dealers General Information
Cutoff for dealers secure tables is
Thursday, November 9th, 2017.
Sales are confined to Dealer's Room.
TO DEALERS WHO WISH TO SELL AT CHAMBANACON
- Table Rates: six foot length, 1-5 tables available, $25 each.
- Please return the completed Dealer Registration Form with your table fees by Thursday, November 9th, 2017 (address below).
- We allow the dealer to arrange the tables (within reason). If there are too many dealers for the area, ChamBanaCon will allocate tables as it see fit. Any question of the allocations must be taken up with the Con staff (in extremis, the con Chair).
- Registration is not included in the table rental. Registration is separate. Dealers must purchase and wear badges to be in the Dealer's room.
- Setup: Friday, set up is at 12:00 noon, open to the public at 2pm. The room closes at 8:00 pm. Saturday, the Dealer room opens at 11:00 am, and closes at 5:30 pm. Sunday, the Dealer room opens at 11:00 am and closes to the public at 3:00 pm. The room closes by 4:00 pm on Sunday.
- Restrictions: Anyone who is selling anything that could be considered dangerous in the hands of children of any age (swords, working phasers, things hungry or with teeth, etc.) is suggested to acquire product liability insurance. This is to protect the convention as well as the seller.
- With the exception of handicap assistance animals, NO PETS IN THE DEALER ROOM!
- The con provides the space and the opportunity for the Dealers to sell. We maintain evening security, but ChamBanaCon takes no responsibility for lost or pilfered items.
Some of the dealers attending Chambanacon 47:
Castle Perilous Games and Books
Glen Cook Books
Dark Continents Publishing
Fantasy Art by Elain C. Oldham
Sue Rovens, author
Steve Scherer Art Glass
Art and Jewelry by Beth WIllinger and Laura Reynolds
With a Grain of Salt Designs
Dealer Registration Form
Please print out this
Dealer's Registration Form
and return it by
Thursday, November 16th, 2017 with your registration and table fees to: