ChamBanaCon is a small Science-Fiction Relaxicon; our attendance varies from 125 to 250 attendees.
Dealers General Information
Cutoff for dealers secure tables is
Friday, November 12th, 2021.
Sales are confined to Dealer's Room.
TO DEALERS WHO WISH TO SELL AT CHAMBANACON
- Table Rates: six foot length, 1-5 tables available, $25 each.
- Please return the completed Dealer Registration Form with your table fees by Monday, November 22nd, 2021 (address below).
- We allow the dealer to arrange the tables (within reason). If there are too many dealers for the area, ChamBanaCon will allocate tables as it see fit. Any question of the allocations must be taken up with the Con staff (in extremis, the con Chair).
- Registration is not included in the table rental. Registration is separate. Dealers must purchase and wear badges to be in the Dealer's room.
- Setup: Friday, set up is at 12:00 noon, open to the public at 2pm. The room closes at 8:00 pm. Saturday, the Dealer room opens at 11:00 am, and closes at 5:30 pm. Sunday, the Dealer room opens at 11:00 am and closes to the public at 3:00 pm. The room closes by 4:00 pm on Sunday.
- Restrictions: Anyone who is selling anything that could be considered dangerous in the hands of children of any age (swords, working phasers, things hungry or with teeth, etc.) is suggested to acquire product liability insurance. This is to protect the convention as well as the seller.
- With the exception of handicap assistance animals, NO PETS IN THE DEALER ROOM!
- The con provides the space and the opportunity for the Dealers to sell. We maintain evening security, but ChamBanaCon takes no responsibility for lost or pilfered items.
Some of the dealers attending Chambanacon 50:
Castle Perilous Games and Books
Glen Cook Books
Dark Continents Publishing
Fantasy Art by Elain C. Oldham
With a Grain of Salt Designs
(Alas, due to a family illness, our own in-house glassblower and all-around really cool guy Steve Scherer will not be attending this year's Chambanacon. Steve is a staple of the con, and we will sorely miss getting the chance to visit with he and his family. Get well, buddy, and we’ll See you next year!)
Dealer Registration Form
Once you have secured a table, please print out the
Dealer's Registration Form and return it by Monday, November 22nd, 2021 with your registration and table fees to: